Learn how to make more advanced prototypes with Framer X.
The Framer X book teaches you how to add simple animations to your prototypes with Overrides. And how to create your own Code Components, like those that you can find in Framer’s Store.
The Framer X book 🚀 launches this Wednesday – March 20
A Framer X book subscription will be $9 / month or $99 / year. (You can cancel anytime.)
50% off until March 25: The first year for only ⚡️$49.
- Design Components
- The simplest possible override
- More complicated overrides
- Separate overrides for event handler and target
- Overriding Code Components
- Animatable properties
- Animation curves
- Animating a Scroll component
- Code Components
- Deconstructing a Code Component
- Customizing an existing component
- Segmented Enum
- Fused Number
- States (soon)
- Using Stack, Scroll and Page inside Code Components (soon)