Frequently Asked Questions
This the FAQ for the Framer book; there’s a separate FAQ for the Framer Classic book.
Have a question that’s not answered here? Please put it in the comments below, or email me.
There is no file to download. All the Framer book content is on this website.
When you signed up for a subscription, an account was created with an automatically generated password (check your mail). You can change that password in your account dashboard, where you can also change the status of your subscription, payment settings, etc.
When logged out, you’ll see that most pages in the Framer book are not public. (They have a before their name in the side menu.)
Yes. As a student or teacher, you can get a $30 discount. Email me a picture of your student card, and I’ll send you the discount code.
Sure do. You’ll receive a PDF invoice directly after signing up.
My business is in Belgium, so when you’re based in the EU, I have to add VAT to the price (your country’s local rate). But as a registered business, you’ll have a VAT number; enter it in the order form to pay 0% VAT.
Clients outside of the EU don’t have to pay any tax or VAT.
The book is always kept up to date with the latest versions of Framer Web and Desktop.
Plus, still more content is coming up:
- January 2021 — Two new sections:
- Tracking scroll and drag gestures with MotionValues
- ‘Framer’s toolbox’ — an overview of the different ways you can build things in Framer, with examples (Interactions & Magic Motion, Overrides, Components, Connective components)
If you’re not impressed with the content, just let me know within 30 days of purchase, and I will issue a full refund.
By default, your subscription renews automatically yearly, at which time you’ll receive a new invoice. Switch off Auto renew on your dashboard’s Subscriptions page if you prefer to pay manually.
Go to your Subscriptions page…
… and click the ‘Cancel’ button. It will ask to confirm, and the subscription status will change to ‘Pending Cancellation’.
You’ll still have access until the end of the period you paid for.
I’ve looked into it, but it doesn’t seem possible.
- WeChat Pay: The payment processors I’m using, Stripe and PayPal, don’t accept it.
- Alipay: Stripe accepts it, but only when the webshop’s currency is the same as its location’s. I’m selling in USD but based in Europe, so I’m unable to accept Alipay payments through Stripe.