Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access or download the book?
- Is there an educational discount?
- Do you provide PPP adjusted prices?
- Do you provide an invoice?
- Can I get a zero-rated VAT invoice?
- Will be book be updated?
- What if I don’t like the book?
- How do I switch off auto-renewal?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- I’m in China. Can I pay with WePay or Alipay?
- Where’s the Framer Classic book?
- Can I hire you?
Have a question that’s not answered here? Please put it in the comments below, or email me.
There is no file to download. All the Framer book content is on this website.
When you signed up for a subscription, an account was created with an automatically generated password (check your mail). You can change that password in your account dashboard, where you can also change the status of your subscription, payment settings, etc.
When logged out, you’ll see that most pages in the Framer book are not public. (They have a before their name in the side menu.)
Yes. As a student or teacher, you can get a 30% discount. Email me a picture of your student card, and I’ll send you the discount code.
Do you provide PPP (purchasing power parity) adjusted prices?
Yes, I do for several countries, but not all. If you see the guide priced in USD and you’re not in the United States, let me know, and I might add your country. Note that you have to use a local credit card when signing up.
Sure do. You’ll receive a PDF invoice directly after signing up.
My business is in Belgium, so when you’re based in the EU, I have to add VAT to the price (your country’s local rate). But as a registered business, you’ll have a VAT number; enter it in the order form to pay 0% VAT.
Clients outside of the EU don’t have to pay any tax or VAT.
The book is kept up to date with the latest version of Framer. The latest big round of updates was after the launch of Framer Sites because some things started to work differently.
If you’re not impressed with the content, just let me know within 30 days of purchase, and I will issue a full refund.
By default, your subscription renews automatically yearly, at which time you’ll receive a new invoice. Switch off Auto renew on your dashboard’s Subscriptions page if you prefer to pay manually.
Go to your Subscriptions page…
… and click the ‘Cancel’ button. It will ask to confirm, and the subscription status will change to ‘Pending Cancellation’.
You’ll still have access until the end of the period you paid for.
I’ve looked into it, but it doesn’t seem possible.
- WeChat Pay: The payment processors I’m using, Stripe and PayPal, don’t accept it.
- Alipay: Stripe accepts it, but only when the webshop’s currency is the same as its location’s. I’m selling in USD but based in Europe, so I’m unable to accept Alipay payments through Stripe.
I moved it to a subdomain: classic.framerbook.com.
Yes. I’ve helped clients with prototypes. No websites just yet, but that shouldn’t be a problem. If you run into any coding problems with your website or prototype, I can help you.