Framer Classic » Utilities
Framer comes with
Utils functions that help you do things like:
- Quickly attach labels to layers.
- Map a layer’s property to something on a different scale, to create e.g., a parallax effect.
- Trigger animations with an interval or delay.
- Generate random values, colors, and images.
- Add your own CSS code to prototypes.
- Detect whether your prototype is running on a desktop, tablet, or phone.
I discuss the most common utilities here; a few more (frame inset, debounce, and throttle) are explained in the Framer Classic docs.